Please Read Before you book
- You will have access to the site for one hour only. Session times cannot be extended if you arrive late.
- Pre-packaged ice creams and drinks will be available from the tuck shop, but we will not be offering tea/coffee/hot chocolate.
- You are welcome to bring your own refreshments but glass and alcohol are both prohibited.
- If anyone experiences difficulties in the pool, the lifeguards will perform a rescue with the minimum of physical contact necessary.
- The safe operation of the facility is our priority, this policy must be adhered to, failure to comply will result in your use of the pool being suspended.
- By booking a session, you are confirming that you have read, and will adhere to these terms and conditions.
- If you are unable to attend after booking a session, no refunds will be issued.
Covid related requirements:
- You will be required to sign in when you arrive. By signing in, you will be confirming that no one in your household/bubble has symptoms of Covid-19 or is self-isolating after contact with someone with symptoms.
- Do not book if anyone in your party has symptoms of Covid-19 (see https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance for a list of symptoms).
- Do not attend if anyone in your household/bubble has symptoms of Covid-19 or is self-isolating after contact with someone with Covid-19 symptoms, or have travelled from countries where the UK Government requires a quarantine period.
- Do not attend if anyone in your household/bubble is self-isolating.
- You will be required to provide the names of everyone in your household/bubble when you arrive, as well as a lead telephone number so we can track and trace should the need arise.